2nd Latvian Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Business Forum, Jelgava, Latvia
The Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) is pleased to invite you to the second Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Business Forum in Latvia on 22 February 2018.
The aim of the forum is to introduce the foreign companies with Latvia’s developments in mechanical engineering and to spur their international growth. We are inviting companies to explore the opportunities in the vibrant engineering sector of Latvia by either establishing a business or sourcing new suppliers from Latvia. The program includes presentations by distinguished foreign and local engineering industry experts on topics like the future of engineering, robotics and infrastructure projects in Latvia.
The programme will include:
- Overview of the mechanical engineering sector in Latvia – statistics, insights, perspectives and challenges of today and beyond;
- Discussions on the future of education in engineering sector, as well as the financial support by government and co-funding of regional, national and international programs;
- The Swedish business success stories in Latvia;
- Presentation of the Rail Baltica project, the largest Baltic-region infrastructure project in the last 100 years with a goal to integrate the Baltic States in the European rail network. The new railway will connect Helsinki, Tallinn, Pärnu, Riga, Panevežys, Kaunas, Vilnius, Warsaw.
- Networking and matchmaking events for the foreign buyers and local companies.
Attendance is free of charge.
Lisää tietoa ja ilmoittautuminen: http://mechanical.liaa.gov.lv/
Enterprise Europe Network Finland | Turku Science Park