Business opportunities in the circular economy - Reducing, Reusing and Recycling, Oslo, Norway
Find project partners for future H2020 projects – join B2B matchmaking in Oslo 19 September 2017
This one-day event will present latest policy news and introduce relevant forthcoming calls for proposals in the H2020 programme. There will also be presentations of case studies from successfull H2020 projects. The matchmaking event will be a great opportunity to meet international business partners, technology suppliers, potential clients and researchers for future H2020 collaboration. Participation is free of charge.
Main conference topics:
- waste management and recycling
- soil remediation
- water and wastewater treatment
- bioenergy and biofuel
The brokerage/matchmaking event addresses collaboration in the following fields:
- Reducing material and resource inputs
- Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- Minimising the generation of waste
- Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- Protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
- R&D, new business models and value chains
- The main target group for the event is businesses looking for partners in innovation and R&D activities / developing new business models and value chains within the area of circular economy in H2020.
The matchmaking event is free of charge.
Contact person in Finland: Johanna Niemistö, johanna.niemisto(a)chamber.fi