Global Renewable Energy Supply Chain Event, Liverpool, UK
The global renewable energy supply chain conference and matchmaking event will be taking place in Liverpool on 14th June 2018. This FREE event will attract around 200 organisations interested in identifying partners, from across the world, to develop commercial, technology and R&D collaborations.
There are travel grants (around €230) available for non-UK participants.
Participants will have the opportunity to hold 1-2-1 meetings with potential collaboration partners, plus listen to key note speakers from Siemens, Renewable UK, Innovate UK and Ørsted who will be discussing the evolving and growing renewable energy sector.
- Insightful talks from industry experts on future opportunities and strategic positioning within the RE supply chain
- Identify R&D collaborative funding opportunities
- Meet with potential buyers and investors
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas with international partners
- Network and build quality partnerships
- Identify technology and commercial collaborators
- Travel grants available of around €230 for non-UK delegates participating in the event
- An opportunity to speak about inward investment opportunities in Liverpool
More information and registration: https://global-renewable-energy-supply-chain.b2match.io/
Mari Kivinen | Enterprise Europe Network
firstname.lastname@example.org. +358 500 449286