Matchmaking events at Hannover Messe, Saksa
Hannover Messe, organized 23-27 April 2018, is the World's leading trade fair for industrial technologies.
Enterprise Europe Network is organizing two matchmaking events at the trade fair. Facilitated, pre-scheduled, one-to-one meetings offer an opportunity to meet new international potential business or project partners. Fast-paced face-to-face meetings are perfect for first impressions and new contacts!
International Business Matchmaking Event, 23-27 April 2018
As an official event of Deutsche Messe, the matchmaking event will cover all sectors of Hannover Messe.
- Registration by 15 Feb 2018 - Free of charge
- Registration after 15 Feb 2018 - 119€, an additional 75€ for each additional participant from the company
- Note: To maintain the quality of the matchmaking event, 150€ will be charged for companies canceling their participation
Location: Global Business & Markets
More information and registration: http://www.een-matchmaking.com/hannovermesse2018
Technology & Business Cooperation Days, 24-26 April 2018
The event is for innovative SMEs, research institutions and universities to find partners for technology and research cooperations or business partnerships.
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable Energy & Mobility
- Registration by 28 Feb 2018 - Free of charge
- Registration after 28 Feb 2018 - 119€
Location Hall 2
More information and registration: https://technologycooperationdays2018.b2match.io/
Contact person in Finland:
Mari Kivinen | Enterprise Europe Network, Turku Science Park
email@example.com | 0500 449286